The easiest method is -
- Copy all fonts and Paste them into windows > font folder.
- Click Fonts on Control panel.
- Click 'Install new fonts' from file menu > select your fonts folder > select all >
- Click Ok.
How to install Unicode Bangla fonts in Ubuntu?
- Click on 'Places' in upside menu.
- Go to 'Home folder'.
- Make a folder and named it .fonts (a single dot befor name 'fonts'. (It is a hidden folder.)
- Paste unicode Bangla fonts on '.fonts' folder.
- Restart computer, now your installed fonts are active.
- Download a single font named 'AdorshoLipi'. It is my favourite font. Download .7z file (size: 116.7 KB)
- A zip file (size: 144.4 KB)
- Visit this page to download Unicode Fonts and Archives/ Packages
- For those who have slower internet speed >>
- Click here to visit this page to download smaller Font Archives.
Click here to visit this page to Download Font archives. All are smaller file. Easy to download. Faster download on slower internet line.