- Go to 'opera' website and download 'opera mini'.
- Install it in mobile phone.
- Now it's time to configure your 'opera mini'.
- In address bar (Enter web address) write 'about:config' or 'opera:config' and press 'OK'.
- In this page go to option no 3
- Select 'Yes' in 'Use bitmap fonts for comples scripts'
- Click on 'Save' button on the bottom of this page
- Now your mobile set is ready to view Bangla web sites.
Viewing Bangla websites can be possible in any simbian or java supported mobile phone. You need to install 'Opera browser' in mobile phone to view websites written in Bangla language.